What Services Are Included?
Our team of professional staff will work to provide the safety net of services needed to help participants remain at home.
- Primary medical care
- Specialty medical care (e.g. cardiology, nephrology, orthopedic surgery, etc.)
- Nursing care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Psychiatric care
- Physical, occupational and speech rehabilitation therapy
- Prescription drugs and durable medical equipment
- Preventative services and education
- Laboratory services and diagnostic testing
- Emergency medical services
- Ambulance services
- Hospital inpatient care as needed
- Nursing home care as needed
- Recreational activities
- Social services
- Nutritional counseling and meals
- Caregiver respite
- Home health care and personal care
- End of Life Care
Our day center is open five days a week with transportation services and provides a friendly place with medical support, meals and social activities.
Our in-home services are provided directly in your home and may include vital health care, personal care and routine chores.